Contact for Insurance Information ?

Eric

Dec 9, 2017, 10:55:28 AM12/9/17
to swindon-makerspace
This is Eric from Basingstoke Makerspace, we have been around for a while having meetings every two weeks, and now we have a home in the old naval association building in Basingstoke. Lots of work like wiring going on right now.

One of the many things we have to get sorted is insurance and I'm told you guys are experts on this subject  (Damian maybe?) .  Would it be possible for someone to contact me direct on my Email address associated with my membership of this GG?

Damian Axford

Dec 9, 2017, 1:57:41 PM12/9/17
to swindon-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric
Glad to hear Basingstoke is up and running :)   have replied you to you privately ref insurance

cheers
Damian