About the charm of Swift.

中田淳大

May 24, 2017, 10:58:51 AM5/24/17
to swiftnav-discuss
I am using your Piksi v2.3.1. And I am studying drones at university.
I have two questions.

What are the features and strengths of Piksi compared with other GPS receivers (such as u-blox)?
Do you have something like RTK-GPS's positioning calculation library(such as RTKLib)?

Clive Turvey

May 24, 2017, 2:06:47 PM5/24/17
to swiftnav-discuss
The point of homework really is to learn/study something for yourself. Knowledge without understanding is mostly useless.

Why don't you rank a list of important features to you, and then place by that the performance metric for each.

The Piksi 2.3.1 is open source, review the source, and perhaps those of other RTK receivers available over the last two decades, and prior to RTKLIB