Can't view the setting page when the computer is not online

Yu Wang

Oct 29, 2017, 10:53:55 PM10/29/17
to swiftnav-discuss
Hi, I just upgrade both the firmware and the console to the latest version released in Oct-27-2017.
Everything seems running good with the new firmware in the standalone logging mode for now.
However, I found out that I could not change any setting on the Piksi Multi from the Swift Console when my computer is not connecting to the internet.
Both the Setting page, and the Firmware Update pages in the menu were blank unless I log into the wireless network. Just wonder if this is a bug of the Swift Console v1.2.3.

Thanks