Swift Cosole V:1.1G does not show informations under observation and setting

sahan Dandeniya

Oct 11, 2017, 10:22:45 PM10/11/17
to swiftnav-discuss

Hello there,

I want to test Piksi Multi evaluation kit. I installed Swift Console and connected one Piksi receiver to computer.  I have followed the guild line for installation of console and drivers. But I encounter following problems as show in attached figures. No information under several tabs while showing Tracking C/N0 for few satellites.

I use Windows 7 64bit computer.

Thank you.
Sahan.

Kirk Martinez

Oct 12, 2017, 3:12:09 PM10/12/17
to sahan Dandeniya, swiftnav-discuss
Yes I get this error sometimes. If you reconnect or power cycle it normally works ok. Is it a usb thing Swift folk?

sahan Dandeniya

Oct 12, 2017, 11:58:38 PM10/12/17
to swiftnav-discuss

I tried several time reconnecting. But yet failed.

sahan Dandeniya

Oct 18, 2017, 8:54:32 AM10/18/17
to swiftnav-discuss
I solved this by using mini USB cable instead of serial cable comes with Piksi Multi. I do not understand why Piksi has used serial cable for communication in manual.