STM32f407VG with Piksi Swift Multi..

Tarek Dief

Jun 3, 2018, 12:31:09 PM6/3/18
to swiftnav-discuss
HI,

I am working in a project which uses the outdoor positioning with high accuracy, so I used the Piksi to achieve it.. .

Currently, I test the  multi piski with Microcontroller STM32f407VG using this link::

and it is working till reaching the point of getting zeros reading before starting the simulation mode,... after that I tried to get the simulation data as shown at the end of the link but it doesnot work ..
I checked the four leds in microcontroller and the readings in the coocox and they are zeros...

So could you suggest any solution for that ... ?

Thanks ..

Dennis Zollo

Aug 10, 2018, 7:35:20 PM8/10/18
to swiftnav-discuss
Tarek,

The integration tutorial you reference was really aimed at Swift's now discontinued product, piksi 2.3.1 and the code you are using is pretty stale.  However, I think you just need to use the correct version of libsbp for your PIksi Multi Firmware version an it should work.  Try to update the libsbp submodule and see if it works.

We have an article about how to upgrade any user code for the SBP versions that PIksi Multi speaks. here: https://support.swiftnav.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2749503-migrating-from-piksi-v2-sbp-v0-52-4-to-piksi-multi-sbp-v2-x-

I hope to have a rebooted SBP tutorial to use soon for Piksi Multi.

Best,
Dennis