Configuration Files Backwards Compatibility Issue

Maxime Jeanneau

Jan 20, 2021, 12:44:47 PM1/20/21
to swiftnav-discuss
Hello,

I've been trying to configure the Piksi Multi on the dev board with the latest 2.4.15 firmware and v3.0.3 console using previously created configuration files. I am running into error messages when importing my configuration files. In the troubleshooting process, I tried reverting back to v2.3.17 firmware and v2.3.17 console and it is now working.

My question is, how can I preserve the configuration file but still run the latest firmware and console version without getting error messages?

I tried contacting through support but it's been 2 weeks now and have received radio silence. Your help would be much appreciated!

Best,

Maxime

Maxime Jeanneau

Jan 20, 2021, 2:27:17 PM1/20/21
to swiftnav-discuss
I've been able to narrow down the issue to the console rather than the firmware. Still would like to know what is going on though.