TCP/IP Message Reading

Stephen

Dec 11, 2017, 3:35:00 PM12/11/17
to swiftnav-discuss
I see there is a serial example for accessing SBP messages from the piksiMulti, but is there anything that shows how to access this same data using a TCP/IP connection?  I currently cannot use serial on our current application.  Thank you very much for your time.

Dennis Zollo

Dec 11, 2017, 7:53:33 PM12/11/17
to swiftnav-discuss
Stephen,

Through what language would you like to access the TCP/IP server on Piksi Multi? I will try and get an example app in the language you are requesting in our backlog of tasks for the libsbp library development.

Best,
Dennis

Bryan

Dec 12, 2017, 12:10:11 AM12/12/17
to swiftnav-discuss
Stephen,

We've added a Python example for accessing SBP messages via TCP/IP here.

Thanks,
Bryan

Stephen

Jan 8, 2018, 12:42:23 PM1/8/18
to swiftnav-discuss
The python example is greatly appreciated.  Would it be possible to get something in C/C++?

Swift Navigation (Josh Kretzmer)

Feb 21, 2018, 12:24:33 PM2/21/18
to swiftnav-discuss
Stephen,

Here is an example for parsing SBP over TCP. This should work on any system that support Unix sockets.

Thanks,
-Josh