Piksi Multi - Performance Improvements - Version 1.1 Firmware

Swift Navigation (Josh Kretzmer)

May 24, 2017, 1:07:20 PM5/24/17
to swiftnav...@googlegroups.com

Dear Swift Community,

In addition to new features, we at Swift wanted to highlight some of the important performance improvements included with our 1.1 firmware release for Piksi Multi.

We have produced the figures below from real data captured during the 1.1 development and testing process. They exemplify real-world performance increases made possible by version 1.1.

We strongly encourage Piksi Multi users to update their devices to take advantage of these performance increases. Firmware downloads can be found on our Support Portal (https://support.swiftnav.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2492784). If you experience any issues with updating your devices, please use the form on our website (https://www.swiftnav.com/contact-us) to open a Technical Support ticket.

We welcome your feedback, Swift Navigation is committed to making Piksi Multi the best GNSS receiver it can be.

Kind regards,
Swift Navigation Team

Performance Improvement Summary
Firmware Version 1.1

Figure 1 - Firmware 1.0 - Short drive with high acceleration from speed bumps

Figure 2 - Firmware 1.1 - Short drive with high acceleration from speed bumps

Table 1 - Solution Availability for test data represented in Figure 1 and Figure 2