Protocol for communication between Piksi Multi board and Radio Freqency board

Anuvandan Dave

Jan 22, 2018, 10:51:02 AM1/22/18
to swiftnav-discuss
Hello,

I am working on a PIKSI Multi Swift Navigation board. I understand that SNBP protocol is used between the PIKSI board and the laptop for communication. But, I want to tap some information of the communication happening between Piksi board and the Radio frequency board. What is the protocol of communication here? I have made the necessary hardware changes and I am able to get some information from the serial ports. Though I need to know the protocol of communication as this will help me to verify what information I am tapping makes sense or not.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Anuvandan Dave

Anuvandan Dave

Jan 24, 2018, 4:00:51 AM1/24/18
to swiftnav...@googlegroups.com

Dennis Zollo

Feb 15, 2018, 4:28:00 PM2/15/18
to swiftnav-discuss
If you are following the getting started guide on support.swiftnav.com, all communication between Piksi Multi, the console software, the radios, and the Piksi Multi Base and Piksi Multi rover is over the Swift Binary Protocol (SBP), for which there is a landing page here: https://support.swiftnav.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2492810-swift-binary-protocol

Best,
Dennis