Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Jo Zebedee

não lida,
8 de nov. de 2018, 12:37:1008/11/2018
para studioNort...@gmail.com

Flash! Short Stories

Just out today - my first short story collection. From 75 word Space-Dinosaur tales, to Ryanair inadvertently causing the End of the World, these are sometimes fun, sometimes thought provoking and always focused on the characters.

Thanks so much for following me and supporting me, as ever.

Jo xxx

The main story

Including new material:

When the aliens invaded, Sanderson was already in a bad mood. But when he realises the extent of the attack, his day becomes a more urgent, personal mission.

Dancing Through Time - Ealyn Varnon, half-mad seer, pilot, and prisoner. Only if he can escape the prism cell can his children be saved. This is how he did it.

99p for one week: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07K9KBKCJ

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K9KBKCJ/

if you pick it up I hope you enjoy the stories.

This email was sent to studioNort...@gmail.com
Jo Zebedee · joz...@gmail.com · Carrickfergus, BT38 7TW · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
Responder a todos