Re: #Casting 20-30yo female for unpaid #Cork #music video

Dario Cannizzaro

Nov 7, 2019, 12:25:45 AM11/7/19
to Studio NI
Hi guys

Here are all the roles we’re looking for:

INEFFECTUAL MOTH PRODUCTION is looking for male and female actors for small roles in two upcoming indie projects. Shooting and casting will be in CORK.

PROJECT 1 - Music video

Genre: Music Video for Cork indie Artist

Length: 4 minutes

Synopsis: Emma has received some bad news and can’t have her boyfriend cope with it.

Roles:

Lead Actress: Emma

• Any nationality

• Female aged 20-30

• Emma is free-spirited and kind, the girl next door unfortunately caught in a grieving moment of her life.

PROJECT 2 - The Last Contract

Genre: Short Movie, Dark Comedy

Length: 15 minutes

Synopsis: Tom, a professional contract killer, is hired to perform an apparently easy task, which will change his perspective on life.

Roles:

Actor: Tom’s employer (Mark) - SPEAKING ROLE

• Irish

• male aged 60 to 80

• Mark seems like a kind man, until he hires Tom to kill his rival.

Actor: Tom’s target (Mr. Yorke)

• Irish

• male aged 60 to 80

• Mr. Yorke is a retired musician who’s unfortunately hospitalised.
• Great facial expression ability required, no lines but one master scene.

Actress: Susan (Mr. Yorke’s niece) - SPEAKING ROLE

• Any ethnicity/nationality, native English speaker

• Female aged 20-30

• Susan is free-spirited, upbeat and optimistic.

Actress: Waitress - SPEAKING ROLE

• Any ethnicity/nationality, native English speaker

• Female aged 20-40

• Witty and friendly.

Actress: Nurse - SPEAKING ROLE

• Any ethnicity/nationality, native English speaker

• Female aged 20-40

• Lovely and kind, with a knack for comedic effect.

Send Headshots / showreel / resume to: cas...@ineffectualmoth.com

Dario
On 6 Nov 2019, 03:02 +0000, Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com>, wrote:
Hi
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks!