2019: Derek Jarman / Doris Salcedo / Kim Gordon / Walker and Walker / Les Levine / Fergus Martin / Janet Mullarney / Jack B Yeats/ Lucian Freud

1 view

I M M A

Dec 6, 2018, 1:56:44 PM12/6/18
to studionort...@gmail.com
2019 IMMA programme announced today
View this email in your browser

IMMA 2019 Programme announced
today

2019 solo exhibitions from Derek Jarman, Doris Salcedo, Kim Gordon, Les Levine, Fergus Martin, Janet Mullarney, Walker & Walker, Jack B. Yeats and Lucian Freud.

We are delighted to share details of our 2019 exhibition programme, which includes a  major new international group exhibition exploring Desire in Art, an exhibition that examines the interconnections between two of the best-known painters of the 20th century Lucian Freud and Jack B. Yeats and solo exhibitions by international aritsts Derek Jarman (UK), Doris Salcedo (Colombia), Kim Gordon (USA) and by Irish artists Walker and Walker, Les Levine, Fergus Martin and Janet Mullarney.

We recently launched a brand new website, so to find out more about these upcoming exhbitions and more please click on the link below.
Explore 2019 at IMMA
IMAGE Derek Jarman / Flesh Tint, 1990 / Oil and mixed media on canvas / Image courtesy Amanda Wilkinson Gallery
IMMA IS SUPPORTED BY
IMMA IS FUNDED BY
Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2018 Irish Museum of Modern Art,
All rights reserved. Unsubscribe / Update Lists