Late Registration Ends SOON!

Four Points Film Project

Nov 4, 2019, 5:56:31 PM11/4/19
to studionort...@gmail.com

Last Opportunity to Register!

The Kickoff of the Four Points Film Project is rapidly approaching and we are getting super excited! We are in the last few days of Registration so please don't delay in registering your team!

We look forward to having your team in the competition this year against filmmakers from around the globe!

http://www.fourpointsfilmproject.com

Four Points Highlights

We love sharing films that were made for the Four Points Film Project! After the competition ends we encourage teams to look at re-editing or cleaning up their films and then submitting them to festivals around the world. Even the best films can use a little tune up and there is always something that gets missed in the competition time frame, so don't let your creativity stop at the end of the competition!

Here is an incredible example of an Adventure Serial from the 2018 Four Points Film Project. "Max Justice!" was made by Kick-A-Rock Productions and it remains a Producers' Favorite!

http://kickarock.com/max-justice.html

The late registration countdown is on and we are looking forward to seeing ALL of your films this year!

Warm regards,

Duane and Robyn

Duane Trammell and Robyn Sarvis

Four Points Film Project Producers