Page-turning novels exhibit this. Does your #Writing?

Studio-NI

Jan 17, 2020, 9:26:01 PM1/17/20
to Stu Dio, Google
Studio NI,

One thing page-turning novels have in common:

An unforgettable lead character.

But how do you create one?

How do you develop a plausible, believable, and memorable character?

A dramatic character arc can make all the difference between a hero who jumps off the page and one who falls flat.

That’s why I want to share with you my newest blog post: How to Create a Powerful Character Arc

You’ll learn:

  • The 3 types of character arc
  • Why you should avoid giving your character what you’d want in your life
  • 6 questions to answer to create a powerful character arc
  • The 4 types of conflict that build a dramatic character arc

Just click here to read the post.

Jerry Jenkins

Leverage Creative Group, Inc. 2000 Mallory Lane Suite 130-77 Franklin, Tennessee 37067 United States