How to Kill Your Chances

Bang2write

Nov 11, 2019, 3:09:05 AM11/11/19
to Stu Dio

Are you writing clichés? One of the 'best' ways to KILL your chances of getting noticed by publishers, producers and other industry pros is by falli

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in
bang-header

Are you writing clichés?

One of the 'best' ways to KILL your chances of getting noticed by publishers, producers and other industry pros is by falling back on cliché. The sad fact is, the same-old, same-old we've seen a million times is BORING!

Cliché is never more obvious than when writers attempt to write technology into their stories, especially computers. This is understandable - technology is a MAJOR part of our world now, we need to represent it in our novels and screenplays.

But too often, it just screws everything up ... So, on the main site today, we're talking to an expert on computer hacking. He shares his top tips on what to avoid without writers needing a degree in computer science ... DON'T MISS IT!

You know the drill, click on any of the links in this section to read this new article ... Or on the big blue button below. Enjoy!

It's Cliché Week On Bang2write!

How does a writer know what's clichéd?? Never fear, cuz Bang2write's got you covered! Check these articles out to help you avoid cliché clangers LIKE THE PLAGUE (arf):

How To Write The Most Clichéd Script Opener EVER

11 Expositional Cliches That Will Kill Your Story

Top 6 Escape Cliches That Will Kill Your Story

Top 10 Spec Script Story Cliches

3 Tech Cliches That Will Kill Your Writing Dead

Remember, if you like any of these articles -- please share with your writer friends and followers! I'm counting on you, Bang2writers!

Happy writing!
Lucy V

B2W hacker 2

An expert shares his thoughts on B2W today

©2019 Bang2write | B2W Towers, Writing World

Web Version   Preferences   Forward   Unsubscribe