"It was the best week of my life." ✏

MoLI

Feb 19, 2021, 11:55:10 AM2/19/21
to studionort...@gmail.com
Apply now for the Edna O'Brien Young Writers Bursary.
View this email in your browser

“It started out as a day of little promise with clouds suspended on a stiff, February sky.”

Claire Keegan, ‘The Forester's Daughter’ in Walk The Blue Fields, 2007.

MoLI BULLETIN 19 FEBRUARY 2021

LEARNING

“It was the best week of my life.”

Apply now for the second annual Edna O'Brien Young Writers Bursary. The Bursary is a five-day, immersive, blended learning programme for 15 to 17 year olds. We are not looking for finished, polished pieces of writing in an application – we just want to hear about a writer's passion and creativity! Click the link below to hear from some of last year's young writers.

WATCH VIDEO

RADIOMoLI

Celebrating Irish and Scottish literary links

Tune in to RadioMoLI to listen back to recordings from last weekend's Virtual Crossways festival, which aims to foster literary links between Ireland and Scotland. Hear from Irish writers such as Paula Meehan, Nuala Ní Dhomnaill and Ailbhe Ní Ghearbhuigh along side Scottish counterparts like Catrìona Lexy Chaimbeul, Andrew O’Hagan and Kathleen Jamie.

TUNE IN

SHOP

A card for every season

Do you find yourself sending more cards in lockdown? These beautiful cards from Kilcoe Studio depict the changing nature of Irish hedgerows throughout the seasons – perfect for any time of year. The images are prints of original watercolours by Sonia Caldwell, and feature plants that grow around Kilcoe Studios in West Cork.

BUY NOW
Museum of Literature Ireland
UCD Naughton Joyce Centre
86 St Stephen's Green
Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 1 477 9811
www.moli.ie

Follow us on TWITTER   FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM

You can unsubscribe from this newsletter.

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
Museum of Literature Ireland · UCD Naughton Joyce Centre · 86 St Stephen's Green South · Dublin, D2 D02 XY43 · Ireland