You're invited...

Creative Industries Federation

Apr 7, 2021, 10:58:51 AM4/7/21
to Not Provided Not Provided
Just announced - Creative Hubs Series, Creative Enterprise Showcase
From the Creative Industries Federation. Can't see this email? View it in your browser.

CREATIVE ENTERPRISE SHOWCASE 2021

We’re excited to announce that the Creative Enterprise Showcase 2021 will be taking place on 30 April, where we will be celebrating the achievements of our participants and highlighting upcoming opportunities within the programme.

Throughout the afternoon we’ll be hearing from founders, facilitators and participants, looking at our activity across the year, hearing about the impacts of engagements for individuals and businesses, and looking ahead to our 2021/22 programme.

This is a must-attend event for anyone working in the screen industries, make sure to register for your ticket today.

REGISTER HERE

CREATIVE HUB SERIES

We’d like to invite you to our 2021 Creative Hub series, where we’ll be visiting all regions of the UK, virtually, to talk about the impact we, as a sector, want to make in 2021/22.

A key activity we’re focusing on in the coming months is delivering impact around the UK Spending Review, a key time to secure investment for our sector. We’ll be using these sessions to explore ways to proactively make the case for creativity across the UK, to influence change on a local and national level, to serve our communities, and regenerate our places.

We'll also be hearing from those who are leading on inspiring activity or sparking important conversations in the region around the future-facing activity and priorities, with the opportunity for questions, discussion, ideas-sharing, and future collective action to take forward.

Register for your chosen session by clicking your region below:

East Midlands
West Midlands
London
East of England
Scotland
South East
North East
Wales
North West
Yorkshire & Humber
Northern Ireland
South West

These sessions will be an opportunity for us to work with people from across the creative industries to continue championing change.

We want to hear from as many people as possible, so if you have colleagues or contacts who you think might be interested in attending, feel free to send this invitation on.

If you have any points you wish to raise before the Creative Hub series, get in touch with the team at rs...@creativeindustriesfederation.com

We hope to see you there.

OUR LATEST FEDERATION DIVERSITY SPOTLIGHT: KISH HIRANI
In our latest Federation Diversity Spotlight, we talk to Kish Hirani who’s a self-employed Chief Technical Officer by trade and dedicated volunteering Founding Chair of diversity-driven community, BAME in Games.
READ KISH'S SPOTLIGHT
UK COMMUNITY RENEWAL FUND
Government has launched the UK Community Renewal Fund.  The CRF is intended to inform the design of the UK Shared Prosperity Fund, the replacement for EU Structural Funds, through funding short-term pilots. The CRF has £220m available across the UK and will focus on revenue projects to support four investment priorities: skills, businesses, communities and place, employment.
London Councils is holding a short briefing session on this new fund on 15 April.
REGISTER FOR THE BRIEFING
AIM OPEN LETTER ON GOVERNMENT RACE REPORT
AIM is issuing an open letter to the Prime Minister in response to the Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities’ report on race, commissioned by the UK government.
They are calling on the Prime Minister to address the structural problems existing in our society which the commission’s report failed to acknowledge. The open letter has been signed by over 250 artists and professionals so far.
ADD YOUR NAME TO THE OPEN LETTER
FILM AND TV CHARITY LAUNCH ANTI-BULLYING SERVICES
If you’ve experienced or witnessed bullying, it’s probably had an impact on your mental health. The Film and TV Charity has launched a suite of new, confidential services to empower you – digital incident recording tool Spot, the Bullying Pathway Service, and the Anti-Bullying Directory to signpost you to the support that’s available across the industry.
FIND OUT MORE

YOUTH CARD - KICKSTARTING THE COMEBACK OF THE CREATIVE INDUSTRIES

In the first large-scale charity collaboration of its kind, Speakers for Schools has partnered with UK Youth and Young Enterprise to create Youth Card, a unique joint initiative to ensure that young people from disadvantaged backgrounds become part of the solution to the UK’s economic recovery.

Simple to use and free to download, the new Youth Card app gives the next generation of creative thinkers their first all-important foothold in building a creative career and can help you to kickstart the comeback of the creative industries.

A win-win for all parties, Youth Card gives employers like you the chance to connect with young people aged 16-25 to deliver tailored developmental opportunities and discounts in real-time direct to their phone. By becoming a Youth Card partner now, you can instantly boost your brand, give back to the young people in your community and build a more diverse talent pipeline for the future.

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TO BECOME A YOUTH CARD PARTNER
Twitter
Instagram
LinkedIn
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2021 Creative Industries Federation, all rights reserved.

You can update your preferences here.
You can read our Privacy Policy for more details on how we process your personal information.

This email was sent to studioNort...@gmail.com
Creative Industries Federation · 22 Endell Street · Covent Garden · London, WC2H 9AD · United Kingdom