#Poetry submissions open for @PoetryNI #writing journal FourXFour

Studio NI

Dec 4, 2018, 1:38:16 PM12/4/18
to Stu Dio, studio...@googlegroups.com
FourXFour Poetry Journal and Panning For Poems are now open for submissions.

Submission Call

Always eager to help showcase new writing, we're now inviting general submissions for our FourXFour Poetry Journal, and our micropoetry strand, Panning For Poems.

FOURXFOUR
Previously, each issue included only four poets, with four poems each (hence our title!). We're still continuing to do this, but for 2019, we'll also inviting general submissions alongside the featured poets.

For Featured Poets, send 6-10 poems.
Four poets will be selected to showcase in each issue, with four poems each. We're particularly interested in poets from the island of Ireland, but will happily consider poets from elsewhere.

For General Submissions: send 1-3 poems.

See here for full details on how to submit. Deadline for submissions is February 9th, 2019.

PANNING FOR POEMS
We're recently restarted our print-out, fold-up, keep-in-your-pocket micropoetry broadside after a period of hiatus.

We invite you to think small and submit. We are especially interested in submissions from residents of Northern Ireland, although we do accept work from outside of NI. Simply send up to three micro poems, 3-8 lines long (40 character limit per line) in the body of an email to thepenpointsnorthAToutlook.com

Deadline for Issue 10 is 13th January, 2019.

ALSO...
Our next Purely Poetry Open Mic Night at Crescent Arts Centre is on this Friday, 7th December. Sign up for readers at 8.10pm, start 8.30pm. welcome readers of all styles and experiences, from first timers to old pros. We foster an open, laid back and encouraging atmosphere for people to read their work, and to listen in comfort. Quite simply, we want your poems, and we want you to enjoy the experience of reading them to us!

Regards, Poetry NI

Purely Poetry · 82 Rockview Street, Belfast, United Kingdom · Belfast, BT126JR · United Kingdom

AT