Let's get weird

1 view

The Final Girls

Jan 21, 2019, 7:44:39 AM1/21/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
The Final Girls present a nationwide tour of horror shorts directed by women
View this email in your browser

Let's get weird

To coincide with Women in Horror month, we present the second edition of our sold-out nationwide tour of We Are the Weirdos.

A selection of short films from some of the most exciting new female voices in international genre cinema. These are films that delve deep into the darkest corners of the human experience, bringing an unforgettable array of monsters to the screen and offering a fresh/perverse perspective on horror.

We will announcing the full programme shortly.

Coming soon to a cinema near you...

Who said girls aren't creepy?

***

Buy Tickets

***

The Final Girls is a film collective exploring feminist themes in horror cinema.

Copyright © 2019 The Final Girls, All rights reserved.
Mailing list subscribers

Our mailing address is:
The Final Girls
Kingsland Road
London, London WV1 1AA
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails? The Final Girls will only ever use your email to send this Newsletter!
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp