Re: #SciFi #Booklaunch @StardustAuthor @AccidentalT #Belfast

1 view

Can With Candle

Mar 13, 2019, 3:52:35 PM3/13/19
to Studio NI
Hi Studio NI,

Sorry about the delayed response. I was unwell. Here is the Eventbrite link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/book-launch-art-show-improv-comedy-show-tickets-58640409042 The Book Launch, Art Show and Improv Comedy Show is at 2 pm on Saturday the 3rd of August 2019 at the Book Bar, Accidental Theatre,12-13 Shaftsbury Square, Belfast BT2 7DB. The event is free to attend.

Schedule:
2 pm Welcome
2.10 pm The Art of the Omniverse show
2.20 pm Science Fiction themed Improv Comedy show
2.50 pm Book Signing

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.  Thank you.

Best regards,
Sazib

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 6:07 AM Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Please send info on this event and how to attend.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks!

Ps: you can also post announcements at
Http://facebook.com/groups/studioni
If you do so, please use the subject line of this email as the first line of your post.

Star Dust

Aug 14, 2019, 10:52:23 AM8/14/19
to Studio NI
Hi, so sorry about the delay in replying. The event has been rescheduled to 7 September 2019. Please see https://www.facebook.com/events/403871123751134/

It is at the Book Bar of the Accidental Theatre. It is free to attend.

Thank you,
Sazib (Star Dust)