Announcing The Poetry Workshop With Ella Peary

Authors Publish Magazine

Feb 20, 2021, 11:22:39 AM2/20/21
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
Dear Writers,

I am pleased to announce The Poetry Workshop With Ella Peary.

During this course, students will explore the art and craft of writing poetry, get extensive feedback on their writing, and personal help getting their writing published. More importantly, you will have a space for building and rebuilding, inventing and troubleshooting, writing and rewriting your poetry.

Ella’s thoughtful style, her experience as a poet, and her work as an editor for Authors Publish make this course a wonderful opportunity.

This course comes with extensive feedback. As many of you know, Ella provides encouraging and thoughtful critiques. She will also be drawing on her extensive publishing knowledge to help you get your poems published.

Our courses have been selling out very quickly but we are still offering a discount for those who enroll early.

If you’re interested in this course, I encourage you to learn more right away.

Learn More About the Course

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jacob Jans
Authors Publish

PS: Please note that enrollment is strictly limited to 23 students. Once the class fills, we will immediately close enrollment.

567 Hillsdale Ave E, Toronto ON M4S 1V1 Canada
Unsubscribe from All Authors Publish Email