Authors Publish: Issue 298 Now Available

Authors Publish Magazine

Feb 7, 2019, 4:57:01 PM2/7/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Authors Publish Magazine

February 7th, 2019 | Issue Two Hundred Ninety Eight

These literary journals just opened to submissions.
Keep Reading...

A small publisher of literary fiction and non-fiction.
Keep Reading...

More...

Seeking poetry, short stories, essays, and interviews.
Keep Reading...

How I shared the bestseller list with Stephen King.
Keep Reading...

Thank you for being a subscriber to Authors Publish Magazine. We support authors by sending you publishing opportunities. To learn more, read our guiding principles.

Want to write for us? We welcome submissions. Read our submission guidelines.

Sincerely,

Caitlin Jans
Editor

Recent Articles...

  1. 15 Themed Submissions Calls for February 2019

  2. 16 Magazines Accepting Books for Review

  3. Four Letterpress Chapbook Publishers
    These publishers create beautiful, handmade books.

Don't want these emails anymore?
Permanently Unsubscribe or Modify Your Subscription Options
402-250 Heath St West, Toronto On M5P 3L4 Canada