Only 2 days to go!

The Duncairn

Dec 2, 2018, 7:00:29 AM12/2/18
to studionort...@googlemail.com
Please help us double our donations for this week only.
Please help us double our donations for this week only.

The final countdown...

174 Trust/The Duncairn is at a crucial stage in our fundraising campaign. Every £1 donated until this Tuesday 4 Dec is being DOUBLED by Garfield Weston Foundation who’ve committed to match every donation made through ‘The Big Give Christmas Challenge.’ This means that for every £1 donated, we will receive £2.

This is an incredible fundraising opportunity that will help sustain our ongoing work right in the heart of the community of north Belfast, and there are only 2 days to go in which donations are doubled. So, every £1 really does count – twice! It doesn’t matter what you give - £1 or £1000 – it all goes into the projects of 174 Trust/The Duncairn where the support and development of our local community is at the heart of every decision we make. So please be assured that every penny raised will be spent conscientiously.

The total at time of writing is an impressive £47,196, but please don’t think this means your help isn’t needed. Remember this total is doubled, and all monies raised must be divided between four separate projects:
  • Community Arts Outreach Programme throughout North Belfast
  • Integrated Childcare and Education Projec
  • Disability projects for young people, older people, their families and carers
  • Reconciliation and social justice

Please, if you can, take a minute and click here to follow the special donations link, before noon on Tuesday 4th December.

It just remains for us to wish you a genuinely happy and peaceful Christmas, and thank you so much for all the support over the years that has helped make this work possible.
Go to Donation Site
Upcoming Events at The Duncairn
Telephone: 02890 747114
Address: Duncairn Complex, Duncairn Avenue, Belfast BT14 6BP
Twitter Facebook Instagram

Share this email:
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove
View this email online.
Duncairn Complex, Duncairn Avenue
BELFAST, | BT14 6BP GB
This email was sent to studionort...@googlemail.com.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.