Audience Survey! #BIAF19

Belfast International Arts Festival

Nov 4, 2019, 4:59:53 AM11/4/19
to stu
Thank you for being part of Festival!

AUDIENCE SURVEY.

Over 200 events across 20 days featuring the best of international theatre, dance, music, visual arts, poetry, literature and outdoor spectacles, thank you for making Belfast International Arts Festival 2019 a memorable one!

Your insights are invaluable to us – and we want to hear from you.  As such, we would be very grateful if you could complete the audience survey below. Your feedback will prove invaluable in helping us understand what went well and what we can do better to ensure we deliver the best possible events in 2020.

The survey will take approximately 5-8 minutes to complete and you will have the opportunity to enter a prize draw to win £100 Amazon voucher.

Deadline for completed surveys: 12pm on Monday 18 November
TAKE SURVEY HERE

JOB OPPORTUNITY.

Development & Fundraising

To help us achieve our ambitions we invite applications from those with a background in, and professional track record of, successfully securing and managing funding from a range of sources that will support our essential core and project funding needs. Flexible options are available including salaried posts, freelance agreements, full and part-time options.

For further information contact Naomi Conway on 028 9033 2261 or email na...@belfastinternationalartsfestival.com

Application Deadline: 4pm on Thursday 7th November 2019
READ MORE
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Website
Copyright © 2019 Belfast Festival, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Belfast International Arts Festival
109-113 Royal Avenue
Belfast, BT1 1FF