Re: 2nd shooter + #photography asstnt reqd for @SBrydenPhoto #Omagh

Sarah Bryden

Feb 11, 2019, 6:09:25 AM2/11/19
to Studio NI
Hi there,

Here is the post I’ve shared if you’d like to share further:

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a regular second shooter and photography assistant to work with me not only on my weddings but also with some of my other businesses.
I am based in omagh so you'd probably need to be fairly local to me as some of the work will be office/studio based.
It would be great if you have some experience already, and if you are familiar with video too, that would be fab!
This isn't a full time position so it can work around both our schedules hopefully, however you would need to be flexible.
It is paid work obviously, and if you're the right fit, will be an awesome opportunity to gain more experience and skills as training will be provided. You will also get a unique insight into how my husband and I run several businesses...and TRY to be organised 😂
If you think you're interested, pop me a wee email to he...@sarahbrydenphotography.com telling me a bit about yourself, where you're based, why you'd like to work with me and some links to your work.
If you want to have a look at the businesses I'm talking about, check these links:
Www.sarahbrydenphotography.com
Www.sbfamilystudio.com
Www.creativeonsocial.co.uk
Www.brydenopticians.com
I'm looking forward to finding someone

Thanks,
Sarah

On 10 Feb 2019, at 14:18, Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks!

Ps: you can also post announcements at
Http://facebook.com/groups/studioni
If you do so, please use the subject line of this email as the first line of your post.