£10 TICKETS FOR SWEENEY TODD - LIMITED OFFER!

Lyric Theatre Belfast

Dec 4, 2018, 1:02:35 PM12/4/18
to studionort...@gmail.com

£10 tickets for selected performances of SWEENEY TODD...

Hi Stu, to celebrate our new artwork for Sweeney Todd, we have a limited offer of £10 tickets for selected dates (excludes concessions) using the promo code 'SWEENEY10'.

Offer valid from:

6PM TUE 04 DEC - MIDNIGHT TUE 11 DEC

Who and what is Sweeney Todd?

He’s the boogeyman, a one man horror show. Actually a one man, one woman horror show. He kills his customers while his partner, Mrs Lovett, makes their remains into gourmet pies. These guys were first heard of in revolutionary Paris, then made it big in London around 1850. They even had imitators in the Russian city of Perm as recently as 2009.

But there’s another Sweeney, the victim, even the consequence, of a capitalist economy. Profit and corruption rules, and the fulfilment of the rich destroys the lives of the poor. Sweeney is a product of this world, he is its conclusion. For him everyone is collateral.

And there’s our Sweeney. Here to play with you the theatre-goer. Is he innocent or guilty? Are we here to judge? Or to be entertained....By blood and horror. Watch out, or Sweeney might even put you in the chair.

If you can't wait until February, don't miss NI Opera's If You Can Find Me.

10 December

An evening with music by Stephen Sondheim

An empty theatre at night... A mysterious visitor.

NI Opera Studio presents a tale of escape, longing, and love in an unexpected place, set against the evocative music of Stephen Sondheim ahead of the NI Opera and Lyric Theatre co-production of Sweeney Todd.

A cabaret-style performance of songs from Follies, Evening Primrose, A Little Night Music, Company, Merrily we Roll Along.