Twenty One Pilots Just Announced!

The SSE Arena Belfast

Jul 19, 2018, 9:31:02 AM7/19/18
to studionort...@gmail.com
Suite Packages Available Through Our Commercial Team
Twenty One Pilots
Saturday 2nd March 2019
Experience this unforgettable gig by Twenty One Pilots in the luxury of your own private suite.

Twenty One Pilots, the critically acclaimed duo of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, will celebrate TRENCH with “The Bandito Tour,” a massive headline world tour including Belfast.

BLURRYFACE – which followed Twenty One Pilots’ Fueled By Ramen debut album – made a stunning chart debut upon its initial release, entering the SoundScan/Billboard 200 at #1. The album also achieved a milestone unrivaled in the digital era, becoming the first album in which every individual song on the album certified Gold, Platinum or multi-Platinum by the RIAA.

Entertain in style in the luxury of your own VIP Suite.

For more information call our Commercial Team on 028 9076 6036 or click the 'Enquire' button
Enquire

Facebook icon Twitter icon Instagram icon
Unsubscribe | ssearenabelfast.com

Please do not reply to this email, as we will unfortunately not be able to respond.

© 2018 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.

The SSE Arena, Belfast, 2 Queens Quay, Belfast BT3 9QQ