Make Your Cop Story ARRESTING

Bang2write

May 4, 2021, 2:31:14 AM5/4/21
to Stu Dio

Le Groan, Cheesy Pun Alert ... ... I'm sorry, I'm sorry about the cheesy puntastic subject line for this email. I just couldn't resist. Throw me in

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in
bang-header

Le Groan, Cheesy Pun Alert ...

... I'm sorry, I'm sorry about the cheesy puntastic subject line for this email. I just couldn't resist. Throw me in the cells, guvnor!!!

But seriously, if you're in the UK, you'll know the Bang2writers are all talking about THAT Line of Duty finale ... Cop stories in novels, TV shows and movies are SUPER popular with modern audiences. This means writers absolutely have to do their research.

Soo good news! I have a whopping FIVE police officers with information on How Police Work on B2W today as part 1 of 2 articles this 'Cop Week'. CLICK HERE to read it or on the big blue button below.

Or perhaps you WANT to write a cop story buuuuuuut you aren't sure what to write??

After all, with so many cop stories across ALL mediums, it can be really difficult to work out what feels stale and old-hat in 2021, plus what feels fresh and new.

So who better to ask than people who have been cops themselves about this??

For inspiration from real police officers, CLICK HERE or on the big blue button below. Good luck with your projects Bangers -- and please pass this 2 part article on to your writer friends.

Happy writing!
Lucy V xxx

PS. Don't forget, the next B2W workshop is on Zoom in conjunction with Nottingham Writers' Studio. If you've ever wanted to write characters outside of your own experience but fear 'getting it wrong', then this one's for you!

Join me for 'Writing Characters UNlike Ourselves' on May 20th. CLICK HERE to buy tickets, or on the pic below. See you there?

Analyzing-Historical-Context-51

Join B2W for this May

©2021 Bang2write | B2W Towers, Writing World

Web Version   Preferences   Forward   Unsubscribe