RE: #Writing Submissions open for @Burning_Chair Publishing

si...@burningchairpublishing.com

Apr 5, 2021, 1:55:57 PM4/5/21
to studionort...@gmail.com, Info BCL

Hi there

Thanks for thinking of sharing our link. Unfortunately, it proved a little too popular and the site crashed.

Please try the link again and it should now work:

https://burningchairpublishing.com/submissions-are-now-open-apr21/

Thanks

Simon

Simon Finnie

Director

Burning Chair Limited

+44 (0)7540 771 057

www.burningchairpublishing.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com>
Date: 5 April 2021 at 13:24:16 BST
To: in...@burningchairpublishing.com
Subject: #Writing Submissions open for @Burning_Chair Publishing

Hi

Please send info on this project and how to submit entries.

What length of material are you looking for?

Is there a working link to your web page? The one on Twitter is 404.
https://burningchairpublishing.com/submissions-are-now-open-apr21/

Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.

Thank you.

--

Studio NI: Promoting the Arts and Culture of Northern Ireland since 2004. NIC101100

image001.jpg