Photo Shoot Saturday September 14th 🎬 | 4 Major Drama and Film Productions 🎥 |  Apply For The Late Late Toy Show | Win Tickets To Talent Show Final 🎉

MovieExtras.ie

Sep 10, 2019, 12:23:06 PM9/10/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Members Photo Shoot September 14th - The Alex Hotel!
Facebook Facebook
Twitter Twitter
Link Link
Website Website
Email Email

Photoshoot & Registration Event

14th September from 9:30am - 4:30pm
The Alex Hotel, Merrion Square, Dublin 2

2019 has been a fantastic year so far for our Extras, Models & Actors!

Register Here

It has been a very busy quarter so far with 100's of extras out on set every week.

Here is a list of what we're currently up to:

• 4 MAJOR DRAMA FILMS / TV PRODUCTIONS
REGULAR CASTINGS FOR BBC PRODUCTION "NORMAL PEOPLE"
• BRAND NEW TV SERIES
• FAIR CITY
• 6 TV COMMERCIALS INCLUDING LARGE SUPERMARKET CHRISTMAS ADVERTS , RUGBY WORLD CUP, ADVERT FOR A BETTING COMPANY, LARGE ALCOHOL COMPANY ADVERT.
• PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT ONLINE VIDEO

To get involved in these productions, and all future productions - sign up with us at our Photo shoot & Registration Event on September 14th!

🎥 We'll be casting 1,000's of roles in the coming months so if you want to be part of the excitement, come along to our photo shoot at The Alex Hotel

💻 Professional Photos and Certified Training costs €99.95 on the day. Pre-pay online before Friday 13th September to get €20 off and TWO extra free photos. Instead of €99.95, you'll pay €79.95!

🤝 Feel free to drop in for a chat and see what it's all about or book a slot. Work is casual, a day here and there and varies from €80-€150 per day or sometimes €1,000's for an advert!

Check out our credits on IMDb here:

*Full Terms & Conditions

📍 The Alex Hotel, just off Merrion Square,
Fenian Street, Dublin 2.
⏰ 9:30am - 4:30pm
📝 Register a time slot below
Register Here
We have a very exciting production starting in the coming weeks, featuring a very well known entertainer!
All details will be revealed very soon! Keep an eye out on our Facebook page for updates. We are also working on many more large, well known productions and advertisements.
Talent Nation Talent Competition Final - Who Will Win The €10,000
With just over three weeks to go until the Talent Nation Final, the competition is heating up.

The entrants have been narrowed down to the final 18 acts with 2 acts from each of the categories making it through. You can check out the 18 finalists here.

We have key category sponsors including GSA ( Gaiety School of Acting ), Kennedy Art, Dance World, AYU and many more. Sweet Tooth Hampers are kindly sponsoring some mouth watering hampers on the night.

Talent Nation are giving away four tickets to one lucky follower over on their Facebook page.

The lucky winner will join Talent Nation for a champagne reception, food and lilve entertainment as well as getting a chance to cast their vote for who they think deserves to walk away with the  €10,000 cash prize.

Enter today over on the Talent Nation Facebook page.

Talent Nation Facebook Page
CASTING NOTICES

Check out our most recent casting notices below. Check out the full list here!
LATE LATE TOY SHOW AUDITIONS
It's that time of year again when we start preparing for the Toy Show and the search for boys and girls from all over the country to help make it the best one yet is on! If you are an astounding singer, a mind blowing dancer, have a passion for reading, explaining or creating, this could be your year.
Apply Here
MY BIG DAY: HOME OR AWAY
My Big Day: Home or Away is an exciting and entertaining original format for RTÉ2 where one couple is given the services of two top class wedding planners. If you are getting married, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Apply Here
Exciting Reality TV Opportunity
Super exciting reality TV opportunity for females. We are looking for young renters to live with the elderly as part of a social housing experiment. If you would be interested apply today! This is a paid role.
Apply Here

Thanks

The MovieExtras.ie Team

Ardmore Studios
Bray
Co Wicklow

www.MovieExtras.ie

Contents of this mail are copyrighted (c) Crew, Cast & Performers Limited 2019 unless otherwise protected. To unsubscribe, please click UNSUBSCRIBE below or send an email to Sup...@MovieExtras.ie with 'Pls UNSUBSCRIBE me' as the subject line.Include your mobile number in the subject line so that we can easily locate you. Legal information: Crew, Cast & Performers Ltd. T/A MovieExtras.ie Registered in Dublin. Registered Office: Ardmore Studios, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Registration Number 54500

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
MovieExtras.ie · Ardmore Studios · Herbert Road · Bray, Co Wicklow · Ireland