Want to be a ‘Word Ambassador’ for Ireland Writing Retreat?

Ireland Writing Retreat

Nov 5, 2019, 8:24:17 AM11/5/19
to Stuart O'Neill
Encouraged by positive comments from so many participants, proud of what we have achieved in just six years and confident we can offer even

Want to be

a ‘Word Ambassador’ for Ireland Writing Retreat?

Encouraged by positive comments from so many participants, proud of what we have achieved in just six years and confident we can offer even more memorable experiences to so many people, we intend to expand the Ireland Writing Retreat ‘family.’

And we'd like your help to do so.

After considerable brainstorming, between ourselves and with some participants, we have decided to launch a special ‘Word Ambassador’ program to literally spread the word about us and what we do here in Donegal, in Paris and in other places where we intend to set up exciting international writing retreats.

Impressed by your sincerity, your enthusiasm and dedication to writing and the high levels of energy and passion you have brought to our retreats, we would like to offer you the chance to be one of ten ‘Word Ambassadors.’ Ambassadorships will be selected throughout the coming year and updated every year.

Our greatest interest is to harness the same level of enthusiasm, energy and commitment we experienced among participants over the last six years to spread the word about ‘Ireland Writing Retreat’ – to book festivals and writing events you attend in your city and region, book clubs you belong to, as well as friends, family and work colleagues.

No money whatsoever is required from you. In fact, the very opposite. Being a ‘Word Ambassador,’ you will receive money, through commissions. ‘Word Ambassadors’ will also receive gifts from ‘Ireland Writing Retreat’ throughout the year, including books and souvenirs on special occasions, including St. Patrick’s Day.

To apply now you need to have taken part in at least one of our previous writing retreats as you would then have experienced exactly what we offer.

These are the benefits of being an Ireland Writing Retreat Word Ambassador:

  • We will mention you in a special section of our website with photo and links to your website;

  • You will receive a special letter from us confirming your exclusive role as Ambassador;

  • You will benefit from an automatic discount of 25% to ALL writing retreats; *

  • You will have the power to offer a 5% discount to anyone for any of our writing retreats (the person must mention your name when claiming the discount). This discount may be combined with any discount we may be offering at the time;

  • You will receive a commission of 10% for every person who registers and pays for any of our retreats (the person must mention your name when registering);**

  • You will receive gifts every year, including signed books from interesting authors;

  • You will receive branded Ireland Writing Retreat merchandise to offer to those interested in attending our retreats.

*this discount cannot be combined with any other discount and applies only to the Ambassador her or himself.

** this commission is applied to the final amount paid by the participant.

To apply to become a Word Ambassador, please send us an email, with the words ‘Ireland Writing Retreat Word Ambassador’ in the subject, expressing your interest in being considered for the role; reasons why you would like to be an Ambassador; as well as several ideas on how you would promote the experiences we offer and places you feel would make excellent choices for future retreats.

Ireland Writing Retreat

Created with‌ ‌ Love it?‌ Discover more