Belfast Registration

5678 Elite Dance Company

Nov 3, 2019, 2:25:54 PM11/3/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

5678 Belfast 2020 Registration is now OPEN!!!!

1st and 2nd of February 2020 is one weekend
you do NOT want to miss.

We have TWO ROOMS running independently in the world famous Europa Hotel Belfast.

We are honoured and proud to be able to host our event in such and amazing venue.

The entry forms are available online from our website (click the button above)

(PLEASE CHECK OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS BEFORE ENTERING, click the button below)

The rules and regs have been updated as we move into our new competition season so please have a look at those, especially song length and ages.

We will no longer be accepting ANY ENTRIES that do not come through the brand new email!

Ad...@5678elitedance.com

NB: You must fill in your form FULLY or Emma will be returning them as UNCOMPLETED. Entries will not be added to the list until fees are paid in FULL. If you don't have your music in on time via our Dropbox you will be given a full refund and your entries taken off the list.

A note for dance teachers - there will be no WINGS on either dance floor at the Europa Hotel, but there will be a walk down and an open floor for performing.

Anyone that would like to book a room to stay throughout the weekend, can use the code (161558) for the best nightly rate The Europa can offer you.

Click here for RULES & REGULATIONS
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES HERE
Copyright © 2019 5678 Elite Dance Competition All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
in...@5678elitedance.com

Newsletter 03/11/2019