Advertising in programme for Chess the Musical - Fusion Theatre

Fusion Theatre

Feb 11, 2019, 4:57:29 AM2/11/19

Hi All

Fusion are a registered charity that were set up to unite children and young people from across the religious divide in Lisburn, with the aim of giving them a positive common goal of putting on a piece of theatre.

More than 17 years down the line Fusion have won multiple awards, travelled across the UK and Ireland and have performed to thousands upon thousands of people. We have always been extremely lucky to have a membership base of exceptionally talented young people aged between 8 and 24 years of age.

Each year we produce 2 shows and an annual concert at Christmas as well as participating in various concerts and fundraising projects throughout the year.

Our next production, in just 3 weeks time , is Chess - The Musical. Written by none other than ABBA frontmen, Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus and lyrics by Tim Rice, who penned Evita and Joseph to name a few.  The story involves a politically driven, Cold War–era chess tournament between two grandmasters from America and the USSR and their fight over a woman who manages one and falls in love with the other.

We have some advertising opportunities for local businesses to appear within our programme which will sell each night of the show. There will be almost 1400 people in attendance at the show to see the 45 strong cast perform. This is a great opportunity for any business. The programme is 20cm x 20cm.

Prices for the advertising is as follows:

*Full colour full page within the programme - £90

*Half page full colour - £45

*Quarter page - £30

Please let me know if you are interested and I will confirm a space for you - we have limited availability of the larger ad spaces.

All artwork must be with us before Friday 22nd Feb 2019.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

--
Samantha Reilly
Secretary

Fusion Theatre
Unit 508-511 Lisburn Enterprise Organisation
Enterprise Crescent, Ballinderry Road
Lisburn, BT28 2BP

About Fusion Theatre

Fusion are a registered charity that were set up to unite children and young people from across the religious divide in Northern Ireland, with the aim of giving them a positive common goal of putting on a piece of theatre.

18 years down the line Fusion have won multiple awards, travelled across the UK and Ireland, and have performed to thousands upon thousands of people.