💘Valentines Romantic Break💘

Canal Court Hotel & Spa

Jan 17, 2020, 12:40:55 PM1/17/20
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
Get the break you deserve!
View this email in your browser
Valentines Romantic Break

Indulge this Valentine's weekend and enjoy a little romance with that someone special in your life on our One Night Break.

Unwind in one of our fabulous rooms where hand-made Irish chocolates await your arrival in the room before enjoying a romantic cocktail Love Potion or Love Struck cocktail in our Cocktail Bar. Lastly, a Candlelit Dinner in the Old Mill Restaurant to top off a fabulous evening.

All for only £109 per person sharing

Enjoy a relaxing Breakfast the next morning followed by full use of the Health & Leisure Complex & the Outdoor Rooftop Hot-Tub.
BOOK NOW
Get the break you deserve!
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Copyright © *2020* *Canal Court Hotel & Spa*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
*man...@canalcourthotel.com*