Re: #Casting for #Dublin #InAWord #theatre play

Ina Word

Nov 12, 2019, 10:03:10 PM11/12/19
to Studio NI
Hi Guys.
Thanks for your email. Here are the details.

Casting Call - Profit Share - In A Word Theatre Company

Applications invited for a theatre production being staged in March 2020 in Dublin
We're looking for energetic, committed actors to join our production.
1 female - playing age mid 20s,needs convincing American accent
1 male - playing age mid 20s - needs convincing American accent
1 male - playing age 40's - needs convincing American accent

Please submit Headshot/CV and showreel to inawordt...@gmail.com

If you do not have a showreel please send a self tape of any monologue of your choice in an American accent.
If you are called to Audition, these will take place on November 18th in Dublin City Centre - details will be sent to successful applicants
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Nicola Ni Faolain
Artistic Director
In A Word Theatre Company

On Fri 8 Nov 2019, 8:08 p.m. Studio NI, <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks!