Rebel Meetups by Yena - Entrepreneur Networking in Belfast on Monday, January 27

Rebel Meetups - Young Entrepreneur Networking in Belfast

Jan 13, 2020, 7:23:48 AM1/13/20
to studionort...@gmail.com
Meetup

Monday, January 27, 2020

6:00 PM to 8:30 PM

Google Digital Garage, Belfast

9 Arthur St, Corn Market

Belfast BT1 4FD

Details

Start the New Year off right, by joining our first meetup of 2020! Thinking of starting a business? Growing your start-up and looking for peer support? Or maybe you just want to find out where the opportunities are in your city? Join us! **This mon...

Learn more

Hosted by

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

You received this message because you are a registered member of Meetup.
Unsubscribe from this type of email. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.
Visit your account page to change your contact details, privacy settings, and other settings. Read our Privacy Policy

Meetup, Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163. Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.

meetup.ics