⚡ Starship Troopers Bundle! 50% OFF Weekend Special and More!

Dark Regions Press

Apr 2, 2021, 9:08:13 AM4/2/21
to studionort...@gmail.com
STARSHIP TROOPERS BUNDLE
Special Starship Troopers Bundle Now Available in Extremely Limited Supply - Shipping Starts Soon!
Dark Regions Press has a very limited supply of the Artist Editions of both Starship Troopers and Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein from Suntup Editions available on our website in a special bundle! This bundle also includes a $25 darkregions.com gift card and supply is extremely limited. We expect these editions to start shipping to customers later this month. Thank you to everyone who shops with Dark Regions Press!

⚡ WEEKEND SPECIAL - 50% OFF Books Published by Dark Regions Press in Qualifying Orders! ⚡
This weekend special applies to titles published by Dark Regions Press in the In Print and Ebooks categories.

Place an Order of $99+ (After Discounts/Gift Cards) in DarkRegions.com In Print and/or Ebooks Categories from April 2nd to April 4th Using Coupon Code WEEKEND50 and Get 50% OFF All Applicable Products in Your Cart! ⚡

Featured Products

NEWS
Thanks for reading the Dark Regions Friday Newsletter for April 2nd 2021. Watch for the Tuesday Newsletter at 6AM PST on April 6th!
Questions? Please Contact Us via our website or Facebook

P.O. Box 31022
Portland OR 97203
USA

Unsubscribe   |   Change Subscriber Options