Special discounts: recruiting for the new year?

ArtsProfessional

Dec 3, 2018, 6:56:25 AM12/3/18
to studionort...@gmail.com
6 weeks for the price of 2
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
ArtsProfessional Christmas 2018 Recruitment Discount Offer

Advertise your vacancies over Christmas and the New Year at special discounted rates:

Up to 6 weeks for the price of 2 for all recruitment adverts published before Christmas

Click here to book online

Call 01223 200200

email a...@artsprofessional.co.uk

or book online here

© 2018 Arts Intelligence Limited a company registered in England - number 3451166
VAT Registration number GB 740 8821 30

PO Box 1010, Cambridge, CB24 9WH, United Kingdom

Telephone 01223 200200 | Email edi...@artsprofessional.co.uk | http://www.artsprofessional.co.uk

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com by ArtsProfessional. Photo by Markus Spiske on Unsplash.

To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.
Click here to manage your mailing list preferences
If you do not wish to receive ANY emails from ArtsProfessional, click here to be removed permanently from all of our mailing lists