Registration & Casting Event 19th JanuaryĀ šŸ“·Ā | FOUR Brand New ProductionsĀ šŸ“£Ā | Dancing With The Stars Tickets & More

MovieExtras.ie

Jan 10, 2019, 6:04:49ā€ÆAM1/10/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
RegistrationĀ & Casting Event!

Saturday 19th January

10am-5pm
The Alex Hotel, just off Merrion Square, Dublin 2
Get your New Year off to an exciting start by getting involved in some of the biggest TV & Film productions in Ireland!!
We can now announce we are working on FOUR BIG PRODUCTIONS from the end of the month!! January is the perfect time to start something new and get involved. We have a Feature Film, Two TV Series and a Top Secret Project!! On top of that we have all of our usual Commercials & Adverts for top brands, there is something everyone will want to be part of!!

šŸ“· Come along to our photoshoot to sign up, meet the casting team and get your professional headshots taken on

šŸŽ„ We'll be castingĀ 1,000's of roles in the coming months so if you want to be part of the excitement come along on Saturday 19th!!

šŸ’» Pre-pay online before Friday to get ā‚¬10 off and TWO extra free photos

šŸ¤Ā Feel free to drop in for a chat and see what it's all about. Work is casual, a day here and there and varies from ā‚¬80-ā‚¬150 per day or sometimes ā‚¬1,000's for an advert!

šŸ“ The Alex Hotel, just off Merrion Square,
Fenian Street, Dublin 2.
ā° 10am - 5pmĀ
šŸ“ Register a time slot below

Register Here
We have teamed up with the brilliant The Galligan College, to have a make-up artist at our Photoshoot on Saturday.You can have your make-up applied by a professional before getting for your headshots taken!
Four Brand New Productions šŸŽ¬Ā
We are buzzing to announce we will begin working on
FOUR BRAND NEW PRODUCTIONS from the end of the month!! It has been such a busy start to 2019 for us with our new FEATUREĀ FILM kicking off and preparations beginning for our new productions to begin!!
FEATURE FILM
Our new feature film has just been signed off on so we can't give away too much detail!! It involves some well known actorsĀ and will have some brilliant opportunities for our MembersĀ

ACTION FEATURE FILMĀ
We have gotten straight into work on our action feature film!! We have some brilliant roles for Members so far, including body double roles for lead actors!!

TWO TV SERIES
We will be starting work on two brilliant new TV series at the end of the month. They will have some really exciting roles for Members and we can't wait to to be able to give you more details on these productions closer to the timeĀ

ADVERTS & COMMERCIALS
We will be working on hundreds of adverts and commercials over the coming months for some top brands. From photoshoots, TV commericals and online videos we will be working on a huge variety of productions for manyĀ popular companiesĀ Ā
Register Here

Sales, Marketing & Events Assistant šŸ“

We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic sales, marketing and events assistant. You will help create and run marketing and sales campaigns for MovieExtras.ie and it's sister companies. For more information and how to apply click below

How To Apply
SweetToothHampers.ie -Ā
Sweet Treats For Everyone!!
www.SweetToothHamper.ie - Ireland's Biggest Sweet Hampers

Sweet Tooth Hampers have something for everyoneĀ from luxury chocolates to retro goodies, a sweet hamper isĀ perfect for all occasions!!
Shop Here

Casting NoticesĀ šŸŽ¬

Dancing With The Stars - Audience Tickets
If you want to see Irish celebrities having a go at the salsa, fox trot etc. you can apply for audience tickets now!
Apply Here
Young Boy - Lead Body Double Feature Film
REQUIREMENTS
Ethnicity: Black/ Mixed Race
Gender: Male
Age: 1 - 3 Yrs
Height: 84-86cm
SHOOT DETAILS
Location: Dublin Area
Shoot: 16th-22nd January
Audition 14th January
Apply Here
Podge & Rodge - Be in the AudienceĀ
Apply now to be in the audience of the hilarious show

Apply Here

Recent WorkĀ šŸ“ŗ

ResistanceĀ - RTE
The brand new RTE series about the War of IndependenceĀ started on Sunday and stars Brian Gleeson and loads of our Members
Bridget & Eamon S4 - RTE 2
Bernard and Jen are back with another hilarious season featuring our Members!
Nightflyers - SYFY
The brilliant sci-fi series is brought to us from the writter of Game of Thrones and had hundreds of our Members on set. It has been releases on US SYFY channels and will be available in Ireland on Netflix soon!!
Throwback Wednesday šŸŽ„
The Lobster- 2015

A fantastic release from 2015 starring Colin Farrell and our Members!!

Thanks

The MovieExtras.ie Team

Ardmore Studios
Bray
Co Wicklow

www.MovieExtras.ie

Contents of this mail are copyrighted (c) Crew, Cast & Performers Limited 2018Ā unless otherwise protected. To unsubscribe, please visit your account or send anĀ emailĀ or send an email to Sup...@MovieExtras.ie with Pls UNSUBSCRIBE me as the subject line.. Include your mobile number in the subject line so that we can easily locate you.Ā Legal information: Crew, Cast & Performers Ltd. T/A MovieExtras.ie Registered in Dublin. Registered Office: Ardmore Studios, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Registration NumberĀ 545002

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
why did I get this?Ā Ā Ā Ā unsubscribe from this listĀ Ā Ā Ā update subscription preferences
MovieExtras.ie Ā· Ardmore Studios Ā· Herbert Road Ā· Bray, Co Wicklow Ā· Ireland