Landscape Photography Meetup - Hillsborough Tour - Saturday the 8th of May

1 view

Lisburn Photography Group

Apr 27, 2021, 8:36:27 AM4/27/21
to studionort...@gmail.com

Landscape Photography Meetup - Reminder

Our next meetup will be on Saturday the 8th of May @ 11:00am

Hosted by Will Harnett with the theme of Landscape Photography.

Location: Hillsborough Tour.

Landscape photography is possibly one of the most popular genres, so well be looking at how you can improve your shots and help your photos stand out from the crowd. Well be focusing on composition, panoramas, equipment tips and settings to use.

This meet-up is open to all photographers who are comfortable with manual settings. If you are a complete beginner please attend one of our beginner classes first. We recommend bringing a camera that has the option of manual mode, or shutter and/or aperture priority modes.

You'll be under the guidance of Photographer Will Harnett, who will be setting challenges throughout, and providing feedback and answers on anything you're not sure about. It will be a lot of fun and a chance to meet like-minded people to get creative and snap-happy!

The two-hour session is &pound28 and you can book your spot here:

LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Note that the exact meeting point is sent in the booking confirmation email.

If you have any questions please reply to this email.

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
Foodi · Macquarie Park, At 7 · L 5 Eden Park Dr · MACQUARIE PARK, NSW 2113 · Australia

Lisburn Photography Group

May 3, 2021, 7:31:17 AM5/3/21
to studionort...@gmail.com