Do you know a Gloria EsteFAN?

1 view

Grand Opera House Belfast

Oct 14, 2019, 3:02:09 PM10/14/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
On Your Feet!
On Your Feet Header

The Rhythm is Gonna Get You!

Monday 11 - Saturday 16 November

ON YOUR FEET

Swap the bitter cold for some Latin heat this winter. It's time to get the party started...

Gloria Estefan's greatest hits form the centrepiece of a brand new musical coming to the Grand Opera House this November - and it's going to be hot, hot, HOT!

Direct from London and featuring many of the original West End cast, this ‘exhilarating extravaganza’ (Whatsonstage) is the inspiring true love story of Emilio and Gloria and charts their journey from its origins in Cuba, onto the streets of Miami and finally to international superstardom. Featuring all of their smash hits including Rhythm Is Gonna Get You, Conga, Get On Your Feet, Don’t Want To Lose You Now, Dr.Beat and 1-2-3

READ MORE

The rhythm really does get you

The Guardian

A glorious night out with Gloria
Daily Mail

An exhilarating extravaganza
whatsonstage.com

Winner of 26 Grammy awards, Gloria Estefan has sold over 100 million records worldwide. Emilio Estefan is a founding member of the pioneering Miami Sound Machine, who created a brand new Latin crossover sound – fusing infectious Cuban rhythms with American pop and disco.

Starring Philippa Stefani (RENT, In the Heights, Grease), as Gloria Estefan, George Ioannides (Annie, Mamma Mia!, An Officer and a Gentleman) as Emilio Estefan, Madalena Alberto (Evita, Cats, Les Misérables) as Gloria Fajardo and Karen Mann (Sister Act, Fiddler on the Roof, Sweeney Todd) as Consuelo.

BOOK NOW

A special message from the queen of Latin Pop: Gloria Estefan!

You may also like...

Curtains Artwork

Tuesday 19 - Saturday 23 November

Starring stand-up comedian and seasoned leading man Jason Manford (The Producers, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Guys and Dolls), this hilarious whodunnit is packed full of catchy songs, unforgettable characters and plot twists galore!

From the creators of Cabaret and Chicago, this Tony award-winning backstage murder mystery musical will have audiences laughing and guessing right to the final curtain.

READ MORE

Now on sale for 2021

MAMMA MIA!

18 January - 6 February 2021

The world's favourite musical, featuring the timeless songs of ABBA, comes to the Grand Opera House for the very first time in 2021! Tickets moving fast so say "I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do" right now and "Take a Chance" on the hottest ticket in town!

READ MORE

The Commitments

26 April - 1 May 2021

Mustang Sally, Night Train, Try A Little Tenderness, River Deep, Mountain High, Papa Was A Rolling Stone - this brilliantly funny, riotous musical features all your favourite soul hits and more. Having sold out in 2017, early booking is recommended.

READ MORE

Unsubscribe or change your details here

You opted to receive email marketing from the Grand Opera House