Authors Publish: Issue 309 Now Available

Authors Publish Magazine

Apr 25, 2019, 11:38:00 AM4/25/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Authors Publish Magazine

April 25th, 2019 | Issue Three Hundred Nine

An established publisher of best-selling books. No agent required.
Keep Reading...

This brand-new literary journal is seeking fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, translations, and flash fiction from emerging and established authors.
Keep Reading...

More...

"In fact, when I announced that I wanted to be a writer when I grew up, most people tried to talk me out of it."
Keep Reading...

Thank you for being a subscriber to Authors Publish Magazine. We support authors by sending you publishing opportunities. To learn more, read our guiding principles.

Want to write for us? We welcome submissions. Read our submission guidelines.

Sincerely,

Caitlin Jans
Editor

Recent Articles...

  1. 17 Literary Journals that Read Submissions “Blind”
    These publishers give writers a level playing field.

  2. How To Write (And Edit) Nonfiction That People Want To Read
    3 steps to writing beautiful and engaging pieces.

  3. 24 Publishers of Literary Fiction that Accept Submissions Without an Agent

  4. 25 Poetry Markets Seeking Submissions During Poetry Month

Don't want these emails anymore?
Permanently Unsubscribe or Modify Your Subscription Options
402-250 Heath St West, York ON M5P 3L4 Canada