Authors Publish: Issue 403 Now Available

1 view

Authors Publish Magazine

Feb 18, 2021, 3:16:09 PM2/18/21
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
Authors Publish Magazine

February 18th, 2021 | Issue Four Hundred Three

An established indie publisher with good distribution. No agent required.
Keep Reading...

Seeking prose and poetry. They pay $20.
Keep Reading...

More...

One Spot Available: The publishing workshop Submit, Publish, Repeat just had a student drop out, which means there is now one spot available in the course. If you're interested in joining, I encourage you to learn more right away.

Thank you for being a subscriber to Authors Publish Magazine. We support authors by sending you publishing opportunities. To learn more, read our guiding principles.

Want to write for us? We welcome submissions. Read our submission guidelines.

Learn more about working with us.

Sincerely,

Caitlin Jans
Editor

Recent Articles...

  1. 20 Poetry Markets Seeking Submissions

  2. The Truth About Copyright and Creative Writing

  3. 94 Awesome Literary Magazines with Odd Names

Don't want these emails anymore?
Permanently Unsubscribe or Modify Your Subscription Options
567 Hillsdale Ave E, Toronto ON M4S 1V1 Canada