Free Scriptwriting workshop at the Lyric Belfast 5th and 6th October

Camilla Byk

Sep 11, 2019, 10:03:44 AM9/11/19
to Studio-ni_org

Did you know that the Amazon Original series Homecoming, starring Julia Roberts, was originally a Podcast? The rights were then purchased by Universal and Amazon commissioned it for two seasons! Where could your story take you? Sign up for one of our workshops in writing audio drama and learn how to transfer your creative or script writing skills and ideas into a successful podcast. Open to beginners and seasoned script writers alike (18-30).

Sign up via the link below for one of our workshops running across the UK - the first one is in BELFAST at The Lyric Theatre on the 5th and 6th October. Space is strictly limited so sign up now! #WriteWithPodium

#scriptwriting

http://podium.me/audio-drama/audio-drama-script-writing-workshops/