#4PFP - Competition Calendar @FourPointsFilm #ShortFilm Project

Studio NI

Nov 8, 2018, 6:31:02 PM11/8/18
to studio...@googlegroups.com, Stu Dio

2018 Four Points Film Project Calendar

Here is an updated calendar of events regarding this year's Four Points Film Project.

In the interest of making sure all teams get this information, you may receive more that one copy of this e-mail.

As of this e-mail all team leaders have received instruction on how to upload their team's film and paperwork. Please check with your team leader to make sure they have received it.

Every year teams are disqualified from the competition bacause they didn't follow the upload instructions sent to the team leader.

Friday, November 9 @7:00pm Competition Kickoff

Each team will receive an e-mail at 7pm their local time. The e-mail will contain:

1) Two randomly drawn film genres. At least one of your assigned genres must be indentifiable in your film.

2) A line of dialog. The line of dialog must be spoken verbatim. In the event of a silent film, the dialog must appear on screen verbatim.

3) A character. The character will also have an occupation. Although the character's name doesn't need to be spoken, they must appear in the film and it must be clear who they are.

4) A prop which must be seen in the film.

Saturday and Sunday, November 10 and 11 - All Day (and all night)

Make your film and have fun!

Monday, November 12 @11:59pm End of Competition

A checksum must be generated from your FINAL film and e-mailed to 4p...@48hourfilm.com by this time. (Instructions have been sent to each team leader.)

This is how we verify that your film was completed on time.

Tuesday, November 13 @12:00pm - Film and Paperwork must be uploaded by this time.

There is no need to e-mail asking us if your film is in your FTP folder.

If you can see it there, we can see it too.

Notes:

1) Please include your team name of in all e-mail correspondence.

2) Please make sure that all of your production document files are clearly named so that we understand what you have uploaded to your FTP folder.

3) Name your uploaded film by the following convention:

filmname.teamname.ext

.ext refers to the file type that you are uploading:

.mp4, .mov, .avi, etc...

Questions?

Please e-mail us with any questions: 4pfpAT48hourfilm.com

More information will be sent as we get closer to the November 9th kickoff date.

We are glad to have you participating in the Four Points Film Project!

Good luck!

Duane and Robyn

4PFP Producers

Four Points Film Project