Re: Crew call for paid #Wicklow #horror feature film IT WILL DEVOUR

Weird Pretty

Sep 10, 2019, 2:40:03 PM9/10/19
to Studio NI
Hi there

Thanks a lot for reaching out with the offer of support! I would like to stress from the outset that this is very low budget so we can't offer a full proper rate and don't want to mislead anyone who may have bills to pay!

We are shooting this feature film just outside Greystones, Co. Wicklow in 3 short blocks. The primary block is September 23-27, then there will be 2 x 2 day blocks in October and November for a total of 9 shooting days. It is a low budget shoot primarily in a forest with 2 cast and a minimal crew.

We are looking for an on-set sound recordist and a make-up artist.

It's a micro-budget affair with a very small gratuity payment of €200, and expenses/food will be covered. I know it's not ideal to ask people to give up their time for low pay, so this is ideally aimed at those who might have experience but looking to move into narrative work or are between shows. We have some basic sound recording gear (including a recording device, though no mixer). The make-up is generally very natural-esque, but with some bloodied/beaten work needed for a section.
If you're interested, please email weirdpret...@gmail.com and I'll come back to you ASAP with further info.

Thanks a lot!
Richard

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 9:08 PM Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks!