#SciFi @CastrumPress Newsletter May 2019

1 view

Studio-NI

May 20, 2019, 4:30:23 AM5/20/19
to Stu Dio, Google Inc.

NEWSLETTER MAY 2019
A warm hello to all our loyal subscribers from the team at Castrum Press.
Since our last newsletter we have been extremely busy and would like to let you know what we have been doing.
Firstly, you may have noticed that we have been moving rapidly into the audio book market. I've listed below all the books that are already on general release and can assure you that it will now be standard practice for Castrum to release an audio book version of every book we publish in conjunction with catching up with our back list.
As a special offer to our newsletter subscribers we would like to offer each and every one of you a free promo code for each and everyone of our titles which you can redeem at audible.com or audible.co.uk.
You simply take the code, log onto audible, and download the book. All we ask is that if you like the book, you leave an honest review on audible.
If you think this is something for you then drop us a line at con...@castrumpress.com with your full name, email address and which book/books you would like the promo codes for.
NEW RELEASES
Alien Days, the second book in our Days Anthology Series.
21 stories from authors like Nebula and Dragon nominee Chuck Gannon, Amazon Bestsellers Quincy J Allen, PP Corcoran, JR Handley, Killian Carter, Corey Truax. USA TODAY Bestseller S.K. Gregory and a host of breakthrough authors bring you over 115 thousand words of alien invasion, first contact, friendship, betrayal and artificial intelligence that will have you clamoring for more.
Currently selling at a new release price of $2.96/£2.31

Get Alien Days Now
OFFERS!
To celebrate the release of Alien Days we have reduced the price of the Future Days for one week only to $1.26/99p.
Get 17 short stories from 17 fantastic authors for less than the price of a cup of coffee.
Get Future Days Now
Thanks for being a subscriber and we look forward to bringing you more next month.

Paul Corcoran
Copyright © 2019 Castrum Press, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
contactATcastrumpress.com
Castrum Press · 138 University Street · Belfast, BT7 1HJ · United Kingdom
Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp