First PhotoShoot & Registration Event of 2020 This Saturday 18th Jan 🎥 | Pre-Pay Today & Save! | Single? Be On The Late Late Show - Valentines Special

1 view

MovieExtras.ie

Jan 13, 2020, 7:34:13 AM1/13/20
to studionort...@gmail.com
First PhotoShoot & Registration Event of 2020 This Saturday 18th Jan 🎥 | Pre-Pay Today & Save! | Single? Be On The Late Late Show - Valentines Special
Facebook Facebook
Twitter Twitter
Link Link

First Photoshoot & Registration Event of 2020!

18th January from 9:30am - 4:30pm
The Alex Hotel, Merrion Square, Dublin 2

We are holding our first photoshoot & registration event of 2020 this Saturday the 18th of January in The Alex Hotel.

Sign up, get your 2020 off to an exciting start and experience life on set. The new year is is all about trying new experiences!

It will cost you €99.95 on the day but if you pre-pay or register as a member it will cost you €89.95. Pre-pay today!
Register Here

We are looking forward to another busy year here in MovieExtras.ie for our members. Last year was an exciting year with our members taking part in 100's of different productions working alongside some of the biggest names on Irish TV!

Our casting team are already very busy at the minute looking after a number of exciting productions including:

• ABRAHAMS PROJECT - BASED IN TROY STUDIOS
• EXCITING NEW CONFIDENTIAL PRODUCTION
• MUSIC VIDEO FOR AN UP AND COMING ARTIST
• CRIMECALL
•  FAIR CITY

• SHORT HORROR FILM
• DOZENS OF EXCITING ADVERTS ACROSS MANY DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES
To get involved in these productions, and all future productions - sign up with us at our Photoshoot & Registration Event on January 18th!

🎥 We'll be casting 1,000's of roles in the coming months so if you want to be part of the excitement, come along to our photo shoot at The Alex Hotel

💻 Professional Photos and Certified Training costs €99.95 on the day. Pre-pay online before Friday 17th January to get €10.00 off and TWO extra free photos. Instead of €99.95, you'll pay €89.95!

🤝 Feel free to drop in for a chat and see what it's all about or book a slot. Work is casual, a day here and there and varies from €80-€150 per day or sometimes €1,000's for an advert!

Check out our credits on IMDb here:

📍 The Alex Hotel, just off Merrion Square,
Fenian Street, Dublin 2.
⏰ 9:30am - 4:30pm
📝 Register a time slot below
Register Here
I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE
Our members have been involved in some very exciting adverts lately, can you spot yourself or any in the below adverts?
BLUEBIRD TV ADVERT
THE 1933 FURNITURE COMPANY ADVERT
LLOYDS PHARMACY TV ADVERT
HERE'S WHAT OUR MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MOVIEEXTRAS.IE
ZEFF LAWLESS

We spoke to Zeff, who has worked on SO many MAJOR productions like Reign, Penny Dreadful, Ripper Street, Cold Courage, The Professor and the Madman and Little Women, about his experience on set and with MovieExtras.ie. Read his full interview today!
Read The Full Interview Here
CASTING NOTICES

Check out our most recent casting notices below. Check out the full list here!
Exciting Opportunity Alert - TV Presenter Requried - 16 to 25 - Paid Role!
We have an exciting opportunity with great exposure for a lead presenter. This is a wonderful paid role. Auditions will be held in the coming weeks. Paid role, apply here!
Apply Here
Apply Here for the Late Late Valentine's Special!
If you and your pals are single and you fancy something different this year, then apply below and you could be in with a chance to getting tickets to be part of a very special singles audience at The Late Late Show on St. Valentine's Day.
Apply Here

Thanks

The MovieExtras.ie Team

Ardmore Studios
Bray
Co Wicklow

www.MovieExtras.ie

Contents of this mail are copyrighted (c) Crew, Cast & Performers Limited 2019 unless otherwise protected. To unsubscribe, please click UNSUBSCRIBE below or send an email to Sup...@MovieExtras.ie with 'Pls UNSUBSCRIBE me' as the subject line.Include your mobile number in the subject line so that we can easily locate you. Legal information: Crew, Cast & Performers Ltd. T/A MovieExtras.ie Registered in Dublin. Registered Office: Ardmore Studios, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Registration Number 54500

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
MovieExtras.ie · Ardmore Studios · Herbert Road · Bray, Co Wicklow · Ireland