Workshop 3 on Get started in #writing historical fiction series : book now! From: Rachel at The History Quill

1 view

Studio NI

May 2, 2021, 5:43:22 AM5/2/21
to studio...@googlegroups.com

Hi Studio NI,

I hope you're well. We've experienced a surge in bookings for the third workshop in our Get started in historical fiction series in the last few days, and we now only have four places remaining. If you're interested in booking workshop three, I encourage you to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Workshop three guides you through the process of writing the first chapter of your historical novel. Your tutor will provide feedback and assistance every step of the way. At the end, the objective is for you to have a complete first chapter. You may have already written a draft of your first chapter, or you may be starting from scratch. Either way, this workshop is a great way of going through the process in a structured way and with expert feedback. Your first chapter is one of the most important elements of your novel, and this workshop will help ensure you get your story off to the best possible start.

Workshop three will begin on 7 June and last approximately six weeks.

You can book the workshop now via the booking page here. If you want to refamiliarise yourself with the full details of workshop three, go to the main workshops page here and scroll down.

Best wishes,

Rachel

Rachel Smith | Executive Editor

The History Quill
http://www.thehistoryquill.com
rachelATthehistoryquill.com

Hi! If you're receiving this email, it's because you subscribed to our email list via our website. Your email subscription has been recorded in order to demonstrate consent, and our emails never contain spam. If you've decided you don't want to receive these emails anymore, you can unsubscribe via the link below.
Our mailing address is:
International House
64 Nile Street
London
N1 7SR
United Kingdom

The History Quill is a trading name of Fictive Pursuits LTD, which is a limited company registered in England and Wales (company number: 12025890). Registered office address: International House, 64 Nile Street, London, N1 7SR, United Kingdom.
--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100