Beginners to Photography - Hillsborough Tour - Saturday the 15th of May

1 view

Lisburn Photography Group

May 3, 2021, 8:31:29 AM5/3/21
to studionort...@gmail.com

Beginners Photography Class - Reminder

Our next meetup will be on Saturday the 15th of May @ 12:00pm

Hello!

Our next photography workshop will be hosted by Will Harnett, who will be there to provide tuition, ideas and advice.

Date: Saturday the 15th of May @ 12:00pm
Location: Hillsborough Tour
Time: 12pm
The exact meeting point is sent in the booking confirmation email for you
3 hour session &pound48 Book your spot here:
LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

This is the ideal class for those who wish to learn more about their cameras, its functions and all the accessories that can be overwhelming if you're not already familiar with them. Discover how to use your camera to capture moments, events, and people in your everyday life.The class will cover a range of technical aspects, including aperture, shutter speed and ISO. You'll also cover focal length and lenses, lighting and correct exposure.

Spaces are limited and may sell out quickly!

You'll be under the guidance of Photographer Will Harnett, who will be setting challenges throughout, and providing feedback and answers on anything you're not sure about. It will be a lot of fun and a chance to meet like-minded people to get creative and snap-happy!

You can see more details, book a spot and view all of our upcoming photo sessions on our website:
LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

Come along to our bi-monthly photo sessions to dust off your camera and get snap-happy with a professional photography instructor.

Brush up on your camera skills and learn new photography techniques whilst on a casual photo walk with other local photographers.

No formal lectures, just a chance to meet-up, share ideas, take pictures to build your portfolio.

If you have any questions at all, please reply to this email and we'll get right back to you!

LisburnPhotographyGroup.co.uk

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
Foodi · Macquarie Park, At 7 · L 5 Eden Park Dr · MACQUARIE PARK, NSW 2113 · Australia

Lisburn Photography Group

May 10, 2021, 8:30:37 AM5/10/21
to studionort...@gmail.com